Friday 23 May 2014


1.  What have I done today?
Today I was editing my work to it’s full standard. It took me quite a while to chop & screw my work but after hearing my final outcome; it was worth it indeed. I also found some sound effects and a song to go with my radio advert.

2.  What difficulties/problems have I had?
I had problem adjusting the volume of certain parts of the voice over and also, I had trouble finding the right sound effects to match my radio advert. Also, I had trouble making certain voices a higher volume because they were too low. I also had difficulties with deciding how my main characters voices would sound like.

   3. How did I get over them?
I followed the guide on how to use reaper to help me and I asked for help from my fellow students

      4.  What Have I done well?
I used to right sound effects for my radio advert and I also blended them in my soundtrack. I also made the song fade at the end of my radio advert and lowered the pitch of my voice over to make my radio advert sound professional. I also made sure that the voices matched the character profiles and they sounded professional




No comments:

Post a Comment