Friday 23 May 2014

Evaluation: Advert Feedback


What are the strengths of your radio advert?

I was able to do a lot of things myself: Do my own voice over, Edit myself & find my own sound effects and soundtrack. I also faded parts of the voice overs and the music when the voice-overs where finished.
The music picked for my radio advert gave listeners a clue about the genre and it also suited it. I’ve been given feedback about my voice over. My classmates said the tone of my voice suited a radio advert voice over.


What are the weaknesses of your radio advert?

There are quite a lot of weaknesses in my radio advert: It lacks originality, the radio advert was short and, the gaps in-between the voices were too long. Other than that; I was quite pleased with the outcome.

How could your radio advert be improved?

I could’ve spent more time on it to improve it and make it sound better. I also could’ve made my radio advert sound more original instead of using a template to help me create one. The gaps in-between the voices in my radio advert could’ve been shortened to sound more professional. I believe that if my radio advert was longer it could’ve been better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment