Friday 23 May 2014

Evaluation: Original Intentions

What was the original idea for the radio advert explained in your power-point presentation

For my original idea, I was thinking of adding on a male voice over with R&B music in the background to make it clear that this is a love film. There will be dialogue of the two main characters and their parents telling them off about loving one another because they're from different races. I wanted to add dramatic sound effects to my radio advert to add mood.

Did you make any changes to your original idea

Yes I made few changes to my original idea because I found out new things that would improve it.

What changes did you make?

I didn't add any dramatic sound effects which would've added mood and suspense. I felt that I didn't need any of that because I wanted to make my radio advert simple but effective. I didn't make many changes because i felt that I didn't need much.

Why did you make these changes?

I made these changes because I felt that adding dramatic effects wasn't going to make my film any better and it would've changed people's perspective of my film idea. I wanted my radio advert to sound like the genre so that is why I made the changes in my original intentions.



No comments:

Post a Comment