Friday 14 February 2014

Evaluation Preparation: Feedback

1.  What are the strengths of your poster?
My poster consists of most of the conventions in a film poster, the layout of my film poster is precise & I have one original image in my film poster. And also, my credits and logos of companies are realistic. I've received comments saying that my poster actually looks like a real film poster.

2.  What are the weaknesses of your poster?
The release date in the credits don't really show as much because the colour of the background in the bottom is similar to the release date. 

3.  How could your poster be improved?

My poster could be improved by adding more stock characters in the background to describe what's going on in the poster and make the release date of the film more seen. Also, if the two Protagonists were in colour I think my poster would become more effective.

1 comment:

  1. Jordan you have made some very insightful comments about the final version of your poster. This part of your evalaution shows that you are working towards merit level. In order to improve you will need to explain WHY your poster could be improved in the ways mentioned.

    ReplyDelete