Thursday 13 February 2014

Evaluation Original Intentions


What was the original idea for the poster explained in your task 7 proposal? 
I’ve made sure that the two protagonists are centered & that they stand out. The tag line is right above the protagonists to portray their love for one another.


Did you make any changes to your original idea?
Yes; I’ve made changes in my original film poster but not a lot.

What changes did you make? 
There was supposed to be a faded picture of a city just above the title to represent that it’s in the modern time but and I was supposed to get a girl to be in the poster with me so I would have 2 original images in my poster.

Why did you make these changes?
I removed the picture of the city because there would be too much going on in the poster so I had to reduce that and I couldn’t get a girl to take a photo of to fill the part but one original image is enough and I’m satisfied of the outcome.

1 comment:

  1. A detailed account of changes made to your original intentions. Working towards distinction.

    ReplyDelete