Friday 11 March 2016

Workshop



For this assignment, I went on YouTube to find a movie clip that I wanted to download, went on YouTube converter, and converted it to an MP4 file.  The clip that I used contained music so I made sure that I removed it when I copied it into Garage Band. I’m used to using iMovie so this was refreshing software to use; it’s really creative as well. I created my own sound by using the musical typing on the windows section on the top left corner. I freestyled on the keyboard and I came up with a decent beat to match my selected scene. For my second method I added music from my sound library. I made sure that I chose a piece that changed the mood and meaning of the film sequence. I also edited the length of the music, putting in fades and effects to improve my scene. The music was not playing throughout the entire scene but I made sure that it was lengthy

No comments:

Post a Comment